Dr. Lisa Klein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Klein?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Klein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 7th, 2015

One of the worst bed side manners that I've ever experienced with a Pediatrician. She thought that my son's Mongolian spots were bruises, I assumed that as a pediatrician she'd be well aware of Mongolian marks on children of Asian descent. She was extremely condescending, rude and standoffish not only during her visit with my newborn after my delivery but also during a wellness exam that I had scheduled with her. I normally try to avoid appointments with Dr. Lisa D. Klein but my preferred pediatrician was out of the office.

January 8th, 2015

Best Around

Dr. Klein loves her job and it shows through the time and care she takes with each of her patients. She's tenacious and compassionate. We're so glad she's our pediatrician.

Type 2 Diabetes