A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Cervical Cerclage
- Fetal Ultrasound
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Male Circumcision
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa D Levine MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa D. Levine practice?
- Dr. Lisa Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Levine practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.