Pediatricians

4152 Baker St NE
Covington, GA 30014
770-788-1077
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. Kudzu.
 |  Cadence & Lily's mom :)  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

They take such good care of my children that I didn't have a bedside manner. I just gave it a 4 because it says caring. They really care. I'm not a person of wealth yet they always treat me the same as everyone else. I LOVE MY CHILDREN'S DR. How many moms can honestly say that? :)

Apr 9th, 2012

I love the staff here. Everyone is very friendly and know what they're doing. There are a few different doctors, so you can suit your child's personality. Dr Gamble is peppy, while Dr Street is soft spoken. So, for example, I love seeing Dr Gamble for well child visits, but prefer Dr. Street when my son feels really miserable and didn't want to leave the house.

Dec 1st, 2011

Doesn't like patients or employees of color

May 9th, 2011

My Son has a 1 P36 Deletion Sydrome And We Were SO Worried WHEN HE Was Born But Mrs.Miller Gave Us The Hope And Answers That We Needed And SHE Is JUST A Great Person AND DOCtor And My SON WIlL NEVER See NO One Else But Her!!!!

|  We moved and will travel to see her  |  show details
by Nicole Salmons on Jul 26th, 2010

We have used Dr. Lisa Miller since our daughter was born. We got lucky! I will never use another Dr. for her...we even moved and will travel to see her. She is hard to get an appointment with, and I always call long in advance for well baby visits, but the other Dr's we have seen for other issues are good. Joy is a great asset to have on the team.

by chkenhwk on Dec 16th, 2008 on yahoo.com

What a pitiful staff! When I called to make an appointment for my son the woman on the phone was not helpful or plesant. If the doctor is anything like the staff I wouldn't take my dog much less my child there.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  Best Doctor Ever!  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2008

My daughter recently had mrsa and Dr. Miller and her staff were so caring and showed great concern for my family and what we were going through. We received phone calls periodacly throughout the recovery process to ensure that my daughter was healing nicely. We always received and appointment when we needed it, and it must be told that with all my 2 year old has been through she still adores Dr. Miller. She never sheds a tear when Dr. Miller steps into the room! I can't ever see myself switching doctors. I don't think I could ever receive the type of care I do with Dr. Miller. Dr. Miller and her staff are very special people who care very much for their patients and their quality of care!

|  good  |  show details
by 2LwithUGA on May 31st, 2008 on kudzu.com

It is a very nice new facility, and all the doctors and nurses are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this doctor to anyone with children.

|  Priceless Physician!  |  show details
by juliestach on Nov 8th, 2005 on kudzu.com

I found Dr.Miller 8 years ago after having a horrible experience with another doctor. Both of my children had illnesses in their infancy, and Dr. Miller was able to quickly identify their problems (after having another doctor misdiagnose). Dr. Miller is very personable, and her staff is wonderful. I now live 40 miles away from her office but have kept her as my children's physician. She is detailed, kind, and instills confidence in you as a parent. I can't say enough positive things about her!

|  Best Pediatric Doc  |  show details
by JorjaPiech on Aug 20th, 2005 on kudzu.com

Wonderful office, caring and friendly staff. Dr. Miller is terrific. Daughter loves to go to the doctor!

|  Friendly, competant doctor & great staff!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 22nd, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Lisa Miller and her staff specialize in children, and you can tell from the moment you walk in the waiting room - it`s full of kid-sized...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com