A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hermitage, TN
- Nashville, TN - Saint Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Miller MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Miller practice?
- Dr. Lisa Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Miller practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Primary Care Doctors and Louisville Internists.