A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Smith MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Smith practice?
- Dr. Lisa Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Smith practices Internal Medicine near Athens, GA.
See Athens Internists.