Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Smith
Dr. Lisa Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Athens, GA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with St. Mary's Hospital Athens, Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center and St Marys Healthcare System. Dr. Smith has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lisa Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, GA.
Dr. Srilakshmi Rebala
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Athens, GA 0 mi22
Dr. Deepak Das
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Athens, GA 0 mi24
Dr. Susan Kreher
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Athens, GA 0 mi33