A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Stevens is Good. Dr. Stevens has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Stevens, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stevens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa D. Stevens practice?
Dr. Lisa Stevens practices Gastroenterology near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pompton Plains, NJ.
See Wayne Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Stevens, Dr. Isabelle Stevens, Dr. Bette Stevens, Dr. Babette Stevens, Dr. Marybeth Stevens, Dr. Buffy Stevens, Dr. Elsa Stevens, Dr. Liza Stevens