Dr. Lisa Dabney MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Urology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Dabney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Dabney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Dabney, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems, Pelvic organ prolapse.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabney graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dabney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dabney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance