Overall Review

3.6

October 24th, 2016
I liked Dr Dabney was personal and easy to chat with. Made me feel comfortable Covers a few disciplines so that made it easy to deal with double feminine problems

January 29th, 2016
Confident in her as my doctor
Responsive, thoughtful about decisions. Came for 2nd opinion and decided to become a patient.

August 28th, 2012
Fabulous doctorF
Spent a lot of one-on-one time with me. Did the history and tests herself, instead of having a nurse involved. Spent tons of time answering my questions. Excellent doctor - would definitely recommend.

July 4th, 2012
She gave me the wrong prescription for an uti, called several times on a Fridaybut she was at another location. She called me back on Monday, so I spend the weekend in bed, not being able to walk due to back pains and a fever. She finally saw me on Tuesday and told me she gave the wrong prescription. I should have changed doctors but gave her another try. A year later I was given an inconclusive result on a pap smear and I wanted to discuss my options, her response was "you have to get the procedure done because I don't want to have you sue me ". She is awful..avoid her..

May 10th, 2012
Dr. Not Interested in Patient
Overall Dr. Dabney was not interested in what I had to say. There is a diagram posted in the office to guide patients on letting the doctor know how much pain they are in. Dr. Dabney is not at all interested in how much pain you are in, where the pain is, or why you believe you have the pain. She is ONLY interested in minimizing what you say and prescribing medication for which she gets paid extra. As a GYN if you tell your patient they have a physical problem that affects many women and that same patient tells you they are in pain, as a doctor you job is to LISTEN to the patient and advise on all possibilities. NOT to minimize their problem. Completely disappointed

February 10th, 2012
Anne K.
Dr. Dabney showed professionalism, and diagnosed correctly. I would highly recommend her to my friends

August 11th, 2010
Very nice office staff but would not recommend Dr. if you want to feel cared about
My overall experience at the office was fine, the staff members/nurses were kind but I would not recommend Dr. Dabney. She was very rushed, cut me off while speaking and did not appear to even care about having me as a patient. I was there for a simple annual check-up and couldn't have felt anymore awkward.