A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Dado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Dado, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dado graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Dado has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Dado MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Dado practice?
- Dr. Lisa Dado has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Dado practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.