A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Danek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Danek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Danek, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Danek graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Danek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Catherine Karam Danek MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa C. Danek practice?
- Dr. Lisa Danek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Danek practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.