A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa David, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from Suny, Dwnstate M C Coll Med.
Dr. David has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa David MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa David practice?
- Dr. Lisa David has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa David practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.