Dr. Lisa Degnore MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 1st, 2015
Great
I had a bunionectomy in 1996. Dr. Denote was very informative, honest, and good at her job. I didn't have any problems and would recommend her to anyone. She even asked if I minded to allow new med students to view one of our consultations prior to surgery. She was very informative and thorough even with students. She is a great doctor. I have worked with the public for years and I can tell some of the aforementioned comments from others are not representative of Dr.Degnore's care. She is great! Just like with secret shopper some people have unrealistic expectations or delusions of grandeur from expectations of care from doctors. Doctors are there to help, not every case is textbook easy, every patient is different. If your condition didn't worsen, and it was helped even a little, then thank a doctor. Accidents happen and you sure couldn't give surgery to yourself.

October 22nd, 2013
I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Degnore.

September 1st, 2011
Bunion patient
Dr. Degnore is obviously well experienced and educated. She explained the bunion surgery including the risks and benefits. I appreciated her setting up front expectations. The waits to see her (getting an appointment & waiting once there) were way too long. Also, I believe she should pay a little more attention to her personal appearance.

April 26th, 2010
Return Business
My condition of rheumatoid arthritis presents challenges beyond the typical joint degeneration.I have developed nodules on both my inner ankles. I had the first one removed last June. I will be having the other one removed this June.I am not a patient that wants to be pacified and I am not a patient that does not ask questions - and she is not reticent about answering. I want to know what is going on and I want to know all the facts. I function with unvarnished knowledge. Dr. DeGnore shoots straight and while some may prefer a 'mother's touch', I am extremely glad she calls it as it is. I am also extremely glad she is the surgeon she is. I experienced nothing outside of what she told me and while I don't think you ever look FORward to surgery, it is very comforting to know who your doctor is, how they operate and what their level of expertise is.

April 25th, 2010
very non committal in her advice about treatment. My expectation was that she would, after all her years of practice, advise me on likely progression of foot problem. When asked if she thought it would become more painful, she said "How would I know, I don't have the problem" I also thought she'd share her analytical skills in proposing a course of action but she seemed gun shy about such things, preferring to tell me that it was up to me. Of course, it was up to me! But I went to her for expertise I did not have. Her staff mixed up my records and failed to request a second appt.