A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Del Pozo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Del Pozo is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Pozo graduated from Molloy College.
Dr. Del Pozo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa M Del Pozo FNP and NP is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Del Pozo practice?
- Dr. Lisa Del Pozo has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Del Pozo practices Family Medicine near Hempstead, NY.
See Hempstead Family Physicians.