A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Deranek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Deranek, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deranek graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Deranek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa M Deranek MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Deranek practice?
- Dr. Lisa Deranek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Deranek practices Emergency Medicine near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH.
See Canton Emergency Physicians.