A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Deutscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Deutscher, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deutscher graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Deutscher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Mt Sinai Hospital Of Nyc
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Deutscher MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Deutscher practice?
- Dr. Lisa Deutscher has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Deutscher practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.