A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Deutscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deutscher
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Deutscher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Deutscher, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Deutscher graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Deutscher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Mt Sinai Hospital Of Nyc
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Deutscher MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Deutscher practice?
- Dr. Lisa Deutscher has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Deutscher practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.