A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Dever, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including HIV Infections.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dever graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dever has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical
- University Hospital - Newark
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dever accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Dever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Dever practice?
Dr. Lisa Dever practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Orange, NJ.
See Newark Internists and Newark Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Dever, Dr. Bess Dever, Dr. Bessie Dever, Dr. Beth Dever, Dr. Betsy Dever, Dr. Bette Dever, Dr. Bettie Dever, Dr. Bettina Dever