A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Diepenhorst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Diepenhorst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Diepenhorst, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Diepenhorst graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Diepenhorst has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Lynn Diepenhorst FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Diepenhorst practice?
- Dr. Lisa Diepenhorst has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Diepenhorst practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.