Dr. Lisa Diepenhorst MD, FACOG Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 15th, 2014
Bedside manner lacking..
She is solely focused on standard medical treatment, rather than combining treatment with advice on how to combat the issue in everyday life (diet tips, exercise, etc). Things that the patient can do. It seem she is always in a hurry and doesn't truly listen to her patients. That may not be true, but that is the impression she's given me. When facing concerning medical issues, you want to feel like your Dr is doing their best to help you. I get the impression that the only time she thinks about my (fairly unique) case is when she's sitting down in the exam/procedure room during my appointment. I'd like to find a more holistic-oriented OBGYN but I've been seeing her throughout the ordeal....

July 26th, 2013
The first time I met Dr. Diepenhorst I was scheduled for my annual exam. My previous doctor had retired. Everything was going as planned until she discovered a suspicious lump in my breast. I had been breastfeeding over the course of two years so we discussed the lump as if it probably had to do with lactational change. Then Dr. Diepenhorst said I should get an ultrasound to make sure. I was surprised, but felt that her gentle nudge towards better safe than sorry was important. After a biopsy it was discovered I had early stage breast cancer. If it weren't for Dr. Diepenhorst's important discovery I could have gone another year or two attributing it to extended breastfeeding. Many doctors would have dismissed this easily as I am young and healthy otherwise. My level of trust in Dr. Diepenhorst's medical expertise is strong and I highly recommend her to any woman who is looking for an excellent OB GYN, with your health in her best interest.

November 12th, 2010
Best OB-GYN!
She possesses a great skill at putting patients at ease which is great because an annual physical does the exact opposite for most women.

November 6th, 2015