Nov 6th, 2015

I absolutely loved this doctor until my last visit I asked about a medication adjustment and was flipped out on. Thinking of taking my business elsewhere...

Worth the wait show details Worth the wait
by Jackie on Jul 18th, 2015

It was my first visit and I was very impressed. She listened, was very interested in my case and had recommendations for continuing care. I had a lot of medical care out of town and had all my records to give to her, she reviewed them with me and she is now up to date on all my past care and ready to take over.

Feb 18th, 2015

Dr. Dietz is a very kind and compassionate doctor. And has the respect of her peers.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Feb 23rd, 2012

My family uses Dr. Dietz and are completely satisfied with her and her staff.

You are not just a number to her or her staff, they truly care about you! show details You are not just a number to her or her staff, they truly care about you!
Feb 11th, 2012

Dr. Dietz has always been the best with me. You are not just a number to her or her staff, they truly care about you! She always listens and helps to find my solutions to my illness and questions. She is EXTREMLY compassionate and so kind. She takes all the time that is needed for me and always works me into her busy schedule when I need to be seen. I love her and her staff. I'm so thankful for Dr. Dietz I can't say enough good about them!

A very caring family doctor show details A very caring family doctor
Dec 3rd, 2009

She is great, very thorough and very caring. I always get a hug. She is great at listening and takes whatever time is needed to address your needs.