Dr. Lisa Dimedio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Dimedio?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Dimedio?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. DiMedio since 2005, when she was in her office in Deptford. The staff was great, never had an issue until Inspira took over. It was a disaster. I was very happy when she moved and things went back to the way they were. Dr. Lisa is one of the most caring , professional, patient friendly doctor I have ever meet. As far as the negative comments about how the office was ran after Inspira took over, Dr. DiMedio had to follow Inspira rules. So don't blame her.

October 14th, 2016

A true family doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. DiMedio's for at least 20 years. She is thorough in her diagnosis of any problem I may have and if she is not happy with how my treatment is going, she has a multitude of excellent doctors she consults. Her current office staff ( my favorite is Roberta) is professional, smart and kind. She makes me feel like a family member.

March 20th, 2016

Best doctor, ever!

Dr. DiMedio is an amazing doctor! I see reviews that are not so favorable on response time. Well, you can blame the staff for this. Everything was fine ubtil Inspira took over. The staff that came in (unapproved by Dr. DiMedio) took things to an unacceptable level of rudeness, ignorance and just unacceptable care. Dr. DiMedio came to see what was going on and is now opening her own practice. I am thrilled to her having control again and to deal with a staff that truly cares. Hooray!

March 10th, 2016

I am totally agree with the lady's comment. When I started going to Dr Dimedio, it was very good. Since the practice affiliated with Inspira, everything change. 1) it is very hard to call to talk to a "person" who actually work at the clinic to set up appointment. Last time, I was calling for an hour, I left message to few persons, but never got call back. I finally drove to the office. I thought they must be too busy to pick up the phone, but there were only two patients sitting there, and I was told they were fully book of the day 2) As I was not able to get appointment, so I was told they could send medication over to pharmacy, but the nurse never call back. So I drove to the office and told them to send the prescription 3) My husband was told to take medication for 3 months, then he needed another blood work, but they made mistake to send another prescription to pharmacy. 4) I was upset and worried about blood work result. My husband came to the clinic and asked if they could explain to him a bit details of my blood work result. They said Dr Demedio has no time of the day. My husband was sitting in the office to two hours and hope could speak to the doctor for a minute. The receptionist told my husband he could not sit in the office to wait. Do you think people there caring about patients?

January 16th, 2015

disappointed

Dr DiMedio was great when I first started seeing her, but then her practice became affiliated with an area hospital and it all went downhill. She sent me for blood work, I received a call from the nurse that she wanted to put me on medication and then go for more blood work. When I said I wanted to see her, the nurse said she would check with the doctor and get back to me. NEVER DID. I called several times to make appointment and I couldn't get one because she was too busy and I guess my issue wasn't important (My right leg and arm are swollen and she has known but it's not important to her). When my husband went to see her recently for some issues, he mentioned how upset and disappointed I was so she said she would call me. She left a message on my husband's cell that she had tried calling me, but I had Not one missed call from her on my cell or at home. She lied. When she finally did call me a month later and three months after my blood work and my requests to see her, she wanted to know "what's up? It's late and I want to go home to see my husband". Why call me if you don't have the time or don't want to hear what I have to say. I found that rude and awful bedside manners. She is not very caring to the needs of her patients. I am looking for a new doctor and will be switching soon. The staff is not courteous at all, a nurse told my husband that she didn't get paid enough to let him know the results of his tests. And if you stand at the sign-in window they tell you to go sit down, they will call you when they are ready. Everyone can tell that they are not happy to be at work, but if you work with the public, you need to put your feelings aside and treat patients with respect and be courteous.

January 5th, 2015

Very friendly. I really felt like she cared.

December 9th, 2014

Caring, compassionate

Always a great experience. Cares about her patients. Very friendly.

July 8th, 2014

Dr spends about 5 minutes with you including her taking incoming cell phone calls on her phone. Visit was extremely rushed.

January 21st, 2013

Love her!

October 2nd, 2012

My Life is in Her Hands

I personally HATE doctors! HOWEVER, I will trust both Lisa and her associate Linda Aqualino (spelling??)with not only my life but I ended up bringing my daughter to them as well; who now married and in her own relationship trusts them both just as much as I do.There is no other Doctor on the planet I would trust, unless she told me I could. I'm not a sheep. I stopped going to Dr.'s for over a decade except for my children and for female annual issues. My, now husband told me, he felt the same way until he met her... and the rest is history. If you are within this area and can go to this doctor, DO IT! You will never regret it!

April 6th, 2017