A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Dintiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Dintiman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Dintiman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dintiman graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Dintiman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Med Center of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Lynn Dintiman DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Dintiman practice?
- Dr. Lisa Dintiman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Dintiman practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.