Learn more about Dr. Lisa Dintiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Dintiman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dintiman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Dintiman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Dintiman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dintiman graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Dintiman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Med Center of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Lynn Dintiman DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Dintiman practice?
- Dr. Lisa Dintiman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Dintiman practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.