A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Direnzo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Direnzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Direnzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Direnzo practice?
Dr. Lisa Direnzo practices Anesthesiology near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Lansdale Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Direnzo, Dr. Bess Direnzo, Dr. Bessie Direnzo, Dr. Beth Direnzo, Dr. Betsy Direnzo, Dr. Bette Direnzo, Dr. Bettie Direnzo, Dr. Bettina Direnzo