Dr. Lisa Disanto DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 25th, 2016
Very attentive
She is aware of my needs and respects my opinion on things but at same time lets me know the facts.

December 31st, 2015
She used to be a really good doctor until she joined this Diagnostic outfit. Her staff is terrible.

October 30th, 2015
Dr. Disanto has been my Physician since her practice opened many years ago and I simply love her. She's been nothing but wonderful, knowledgable, and helpful. My daughters are now grown and have become patients of hers, as well. Dr. Disanto has become not only a trusted Doctor, but also friend.

August 19th, 2015
This is the best Doctor I have seen in FL.

March 31st, 2015
I got a Stress test done and I had to call to get the results from someone in her office. I got a Kidney stone over the weekend and called to make an appointment like the hospital said. Called me back, told me she would get me strainer and I thought talk to the doctor also. She called me and she handed me weird white seat, it looked like something for a child. No doctor consultation. The staff and doctor are running a terrible office. Now looking for a new doctor. Avoid this place.

March 18th, 2015
Dr. and Staff do not care about patients welfare
I have been a diabetic for 13 years. I went to Dr. DiSanto because she was in my network. I talked with her about my medical conditions, and she told me she would be able to help me. I was told that she would give me some samples from this new drug for people with diabetes. I got a sample on the first visit and the medicine worked. I was told on my next visit that I would receive another sample and each time I came I would receive a sample.My second visit, I went and was not given the the sample medication, and I saw her N.P. The young lady at the front of the office told me that I could not have sample medication. I called and asked to set up an appointment with the Dr. ,and I was told that she did not have know openings for a few months. I was told I would have to see the N.P., and I wanted to see the Dr. so I could get the medication sample since it cost 265.00 with my insurance. I stopped going to this practice recently. The staff is rude ,and they do not care for there patients. Also, they no bedside manner at this facility. I would not bring my dog there if it was sick. The Dr. promises you something than it never happens due to the the staff and office manager. The Dr. seems to care, but I feel very deceived.

October 27th, 2014
I have been under Dr. Lisa's care for well over six years...
Since she is now a member of HCA...It's difficult to get my prescriptions, due to what I can only guess is a "learning/teaching curve"

February 15th, 2013
A Poor Doctor in Every Category
She shows no respect for her patients' time. She has no sense of reality when it comes to working people or their barriers to treatment. Her ability to document - or document accurately - are about as terrible as I have ever seen and I have read a LOT of medical records in my life - and having a private insurance disability claim this has become a MAJOR issue. She is condescending. She hears you but she doesn't listen. At times in my medical records I wonder if she got me confused with someone else because she didn't even take notes on the right medications. Really. She would rather just pass you off to a specialist. It's easier for her that way than to have to treat you and if the specialist is out of town you're just going to have to go to the hospital. Period. I have informed my specialists that I don't know who my new PCP is but it isn't her ANY longer!

December 21st, 2011
Pros and cons
This doctor is ok but not the best. Needs to listen better and be more compassionet

October 9th, 2010
Dr DiSanto & her nurse give true meanings of TLC
I've been seeing Dr DiSanto now for 7 years. She makes me feel very comfortable. I can't even imagine going back to a male doctor. Women doctors understand women well being more than a male doctor. They've "been there" with the common woman health issues. She spends as much time as you need with her. Not treat you like a rush in rush out number.

May 12th, 2010
Ended up switching doctors because she told me there was nothing wrong with me

March 24th, 2010
Bad Service
The receptionists are extremely rude and short EVERY time I have to deal with them. The doctor NEVER follows up with me. She never calls back when I leave messages and shows NO concern for my concerns!