Dr. Lisa Dishongh MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Stamford, CT

February 1st, 2016
Stay away from her. She seems to have anger issues.

December 27th, 2015
Nice doc
She does spend quality time with patients and she is caring

October 7th, 2015
Dr dischonge is simply the best best best I ever had

August 25th, 2014
Rough
Dr. Dishongh is too rough for my taste. She gives a very hard breast check (it actually hurt) and continued the rough trend with the exam. In all my years, I have never had a gyn be so rough, if at all. I actually left upset. I had soreness on my way home and stinging the next day. Never again, nor would I send anyone to her. She seems kind and lovely, but for the life of me, I cannot make sense of why she would need to be rough. I also had a long wait with no apology...AND was told by the front desk receptionist that I could not have my closed-lid drink in the waiting room, while she was sipping on coffee. ridiculous.

November 6th, 2012
No feelings!
I waited for more than 30 minutes to see her and when she came in she gave me 5 minutes, I felt like she did not care about me; she didn't take me serious. I left the office more confused than when I got in. I had so many questions but it seem as she was late for the next appointment therefore she couldn't be with me any longer. I really need another gyno!

May 1st, 2012
Do stay away......
I chose Dr. Lisa for issues which could not be solved by my last doc. She did tests and recommended OCPs. But, the situation got worse over a period of a year. The last straw was when I was bleeding even after taking OCPs. I called up her office and I was told that this happens sometimes and that its ok to bleed even after being on OCP for 15 days. When the bleeding did not stop for another week, my husband got frustrated and called up her office. I finally received a call from the nurse and was told to stop OCP and continue with a new one. I was in ER the next day with severe abdominal cramps. After getting out of ER,I took an appt with another recommended doctor. On my first visit, I was scheduled for a D&C and hysterescopy. The new doc found polyps and a fibroid in my uterus which had been the real cause. So, at the end, I am real happy I found a doctor who really cares. My only regret is that I would have been well long time back,if the doc would have spent a little more time with my problem.

September 13th, 2011
former patient
She delivered my three babies and was a wonderfully positive doctor. She went out of her way to be there for all three deliveries and i appreciated that so much!!

May 7th, 2010
Dr. Dishohgn has been my doctor for years and my services has been good so far. I had 4 DNCs that did not cause any further major complications as far as I can see. However, as far as I am concerned when I really needed medical attention and support I do not think it was 10 service. I had a condition and I kept calling the dr and speaking to her nurse and did not get appointment until my symptoms worsened