A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Distefano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Distefano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Distefano
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Distefano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Distefano, FAAP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Distefano graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Distefano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Maryville
- St Francis Hospital And Health, Maryville, Mo
- Saint Francis Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Gorry Distefano FAAP and MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa G. Distefano practice?
- Dr. Lisa Distefano has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Distefano practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Maryville, MO.
See Maryville Internists and Maryville Pediatricians.