A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Dix-Emperador:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dix-Emperador
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Dix-Emperador Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dix-Emperador graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Dix-Emperador has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harlingen Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Maria Dix-Emperador MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Dix-Emperador practice?
- Dr. Lisa Dix-Emperador has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Dix-Emperador practices Cardiology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Donna, TX and San Antonio, TX.
See Tyler Cardiologists.