A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Dix-Emperador:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dix-Emperador graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Dix-Emperador has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Harlingen Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dix-Emperador accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Dix-Emperador practice?
Dr. Lisa Dix-Emperador practices Cardiology near Harlingen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brownsville, TX.
See Harlingen Cardiologists.