Dr. Lisa Dockter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Dockter?

August 7th, 2015

Extremely helpful and professional. She takes as much time as you need to address all of your concerns. I researched a lot of doctors before I chose her. I am very happy I went to see her.

October 23rd, 2013

Such a bad physician. She couldn't care less about patients she sees.

This physician does not listen and all she does is throw depression meds and pain killers at you! She took weeks to get back regarding imaging after she ordered and did nothing. Needed surgery for the past two years and after seeing two new physicians they confirmed I needed surgery. What a quack doctor. Will never go back and will not refer anyone to her.

December 18th, 2011

I have not been to Lisa Dockter in a long time because I have moved away, but I will always remember her. She was always to patient and kind when I saw her. She never made me feel like I was a burden or that I was putting her behind schedule. She always put things in to terms that I could understand and I always felt 100 times better once I left her office. If I could only find a doctor just like her where I live now it would make my life wonderful.

April 16th, 2011

Dr. Lisa Dockter rocks!!!!!!

August 17th, 2010

Dr. Lisa is very intuitive about what is going on with people, very honest and up front. She makes sure you understand what she is explaining, and that the patient is part of the decision making.

January 27th, 2009

Excellent doctor!!

No doctor has ALL of the answers, but it seems few want to admit it. If Lisa doesn't know something, she will tell you and then she will find the necessary information. She will also spend as much time as it takes with a patient. She has spent as much as an hour and a half with me during an office visit. She doesn't act like she's in a hurry. I feel like I am her only patient.Lisa also involves the patient in the decision-making process. She presents the situation in plain English and then offers different options that are available, explaining each one along the way. Then WE make the decision together. This is how all doctors should be.

February 9th, 2016