Dr. Lisa Doherty Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Doherty?

Posted on January 14th, 2016

I find it hard to believe that Dr. Doherty has positive reviews. The only thing I can positively say is that she should not be treating people. She was very rude and verbally abusive to me. She even yelled at me because I "choose" to have specialists from the Lehigh Valley. I left her office in tears and in search for another doctor.

Posted on September 17th, 2015

One of the few doctors that actually cares about her patients.

Posted on August 25th, 2014

Love her! She has been nothing but wonderful to my children and I. She also listens to me and truthfully cares.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on August 1st, 2013

Dr. Doherty is not only a fantastic doctor, but she's a wonderful person as well. She is very thorough and takes the time to show she cares about her patients. She often goes above and beyond for her patients, which is a rarity in the medical profession. I couldn't have found a better doctor for my family.

Beware!!!

Posted on April 28th, 2013

Terrible Dr.

FINALLY - a great doctor with a great staff!

Posted on March 6th, 2013

I'm not a huge fan of Western medicine, and Dr. Doherty not only understood and respected my positions, but helped me integrate alternative treatments. She seems to take a genuine, personal interest in all of her patients; she is kind, humble, down-to-earth and extremely knowledgeable. I feel at ease and 100% safe in her care. Her staff is always kind, courteous and accommodating.

A great, kind person.

Posted on September 4th, 2012

When I arrived at Dr. Doherty's office I was greeted by warm, calm, professionals. I waited aproximately 10 minutes to see the doctor. I was sad, depressed, anxious because I had been given a rough diagnosis after a year of terrible personal stress and disappointments. She made me feel worthy of a better way of life and gave me the courage to examine my habits and lifestyle and make a change for my own health and happiness. A straight talker with a great big heart, gentle manner and sharp eye, she helped me get started on a new way of living and I know she cares. I am so grateful to her. Sometimes a doctor doesn't have to give you a prescription to make it all better.

Uncaring and unprofessional

Posted on March 30th, 2012

She was condescending and rude. When I was explaining my problem on two different occasions, she didn't even bother to come over to me to check on the situation, she stayed about 3feet away and just wrote a prescription. I left the office in tears, and never went back.

Posted on September 21st, 2011

I personally think that the Doctor and her staff are very rude and inconsiderate. I would not recommend this Doctor to anyone.

Posted on July 3rd, 2011

Dr. Doherty really took the time to listen to me during my appointments with her. I never had a problem with this office. Excellent service.

very nice dr and staff

Posted on March 1st, 2011

times are very hard for me, the dr and her staff make me feel specail and being bipolar that makes all the difference at times,im 45 and i have 3 good drs in my lifetime, i count her as one :)

The best family doctor

Posted on June 21st, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Doherty for approximatly six years and both my children have been seen by her since infancy. She is incredibly caring, spends as much time as it takes with patients, and always makes a visit enjoyable, even if you are feeling badly.