A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Domagalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Domagalski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Domagalski, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Domagalski graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Domagalski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa R Domagalski FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Domagalski practice?
- Dr. Lisa Domagalski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Domagalski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Pawtucket, RI and Woonsocket, RI.
See Providence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.