Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Wood
Dr. Lisa Wood, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington, WV, with another office in Hurricane, WV. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wood is affiliated with CAMC Teays Valley Hospital, Huntington VA Medical Center and Charleston Area Medical Center - Women's & Children's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Wood has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...