Learn more about Dr. Lisa Ducker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Ducker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ducker
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Ducker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducker graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Ducker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Michelle Ducker DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Ducker practice?
- Dr. Lisa Ducker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Ducker practices Family Medicine near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bensalem, PA.
See Langhorne Family Physicians.