A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Ducker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Ducker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducker graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Ducker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ducker DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Ducker practice?
- Dr. Lisa Ducker has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Ducker practices Family Medicine near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Primary Care Doctors.