Learn more about Dr. Lisa Ducker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Ducker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducker graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Ducker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ducker DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Ducker practice?
- Dr. Lisa Ducker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Ducker practices Family Medicine near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bensalem, PA.
See Langhorne Primary Care Doctors.