Learn more about Dr. Lisa Ducker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Ducker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ducker
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ducker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducker graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Ducker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Michelle Ducker DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Ducker practice?
- Dr. Lisa Ducker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Ducker practices Family Medicine near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bensalem, PA.
See Langhorne Primary Care Doctors.