A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Duhaylongsod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duhaylongsod
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duhaylongsod Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Duhaylongsod, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Duhaylongsod graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Marie Duhaylongsod MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Duhaylongsod practice?
- Dr. Lisa Duhaylongsod has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Duhaylongsod practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.