A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Dwelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Dwelle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Dwelle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dwelle graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dwelle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Community Hospital of The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Mills Dwelle MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Dwelle practice?
- Dr. Lisa Dwelle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Dwelle practices Family Medicine near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Family Physicians.