A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Edge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Edge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Edge, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Obstetric Labor Complications
- Premature Labor
Education & Awards
Dr. Edge graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Edge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph East
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Saint Joseph Berea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Reynolds Edge MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Edge practice?
- Dr. Lisa Edge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Edge practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bowling Green, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Bowling Green Obstetricians & Gynecologists.