A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Edsall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Edsall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Edsall, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Edsall graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Edsall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
- Retreat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Cseh Edsall MD and PHD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa C. Edsall practice?
- Dr. Lisa Edsall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Edsall practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Colonial Heights, VA and North Chesterfield, VA.
See Richmond Dermatologists.