A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Elconin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Elconin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Elconin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Elconin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Elconin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Elconin MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Elconin practice?
- Dr. Lisa Elconin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Elconin practices Internal Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists.