A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Elden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Elden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elden
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Elden, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elden graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Elden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Melinda Elden MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Elden practice?
- Dr. Lisa Elden has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Elden practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.