A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Elden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Elden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elden
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Elden, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elden graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Elden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Melinda Elden MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Elden practice?
- Dr. Lisa Elden has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Elden practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.