A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Engel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Engel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Engel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Engel practice?
Dr. Lisa Engel practices Pediatrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Engel, Dr. Isabelle Engel, Dr. Bette Engel, Dr. Babette Engel, Dr. Marybeth Engel, Dr. Buffy Engel, Dr. Elsa Engel, Dr. Liza Engel