A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Engel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Engel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Engel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Renee Engel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Engel practice?
- Dr. Lisa Engel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Engel practices Pediatrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians.