A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Esolen, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Esolen graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.More Education & Awards
Dr. Esolen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Esolen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Esolen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Esolen practice?
Dr. Lisa Esolen practices Infectious Disease near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Danville Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Esolen, Dr. Bess Esolen, Dr. Bessie Esolen, Dr. Beth Esolen, Dr. Betsy Esolen, Dr. Bette Esolen, Dr. Bettie Esolen, Dr. Bettina Esolen