A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Esolen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Esolen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Esolen, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Esolen graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Esolen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Marie Esolen MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Esolen practice?
- Dr. Lisa Esolen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Esolen practices Infectious Disease near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA and Scranton, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Infectious Disease Doctors.