A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Espinoza, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Espinoza graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Espinoza has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Espinoza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Espinoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa C. Espinoza practice?
Dr. Lisa Espinoza practices Family Medicine near Clinton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Flemington, NJ and Washington, NJ.
See Clinton Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Espinoza, Dr. Bess Espinoza, Dr. Bessie Espinoza, Dr. Beth Espinoza, Dr. Betsy Espinoza, Dr. Bette Espinoza, Dr. Bettie Espinoza, Dr. Bettina Espinoza