A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Esterle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Esterle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Esterle, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Esterle graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Esterle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa M Esterle DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Esterle practice?
- Dr. Lisa Esterle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Esterle practices Family Medicine near Medina, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wadsworth, OH.
See Medina Primary Care Doctors.