A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Esterle is Good. Dr. Esterle has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Esterle, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Esterle graduated from Ohio University , Athens.More Education & Awards
Dr. Esterle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Medina General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Esterle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Esterle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Esterle practice?
Dr. Lisa Esterle practices Family Medicine near Medina, OH.
See Medina Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Esterle, Dr. Isabelle Esterle, Dr. Bette Esterle, Dr. Babette Esterle, Dr. Marybeth Esterle, Dr. Buffy Esterle, Dr. Elsa Esterle, Dr. Liza Esterle