A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Schneider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Schneider has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Frances Schneider MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lisa F. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Lisa Schneider has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Schneider practices Plastic Surgery near Shrewsbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, NJ and Jersey City, NJ.
See Shrewsbury Plastic Surgeons.