A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Faberowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Faberowski, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Faberowski graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Faberowski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Wise Faberowski MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa W. Faberowski practice?
- Dr. Lisa Faberowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Faberowski practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Menlo Park, CA and Stanford, CA.
See Denver Anesthesiologists and Denver Pediatric Specialists.