A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Faberowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faberowski
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Faberowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Faberowski, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Faberowski graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Faberowski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa W Faberowski MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa W. Faberowski practice?
- Dr. Lisa Faberowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Faberowski practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Aurora, CO.
See Denver Anesthesiologists and Denver Pediatricians.