A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Faia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Faia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Faia, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Faia graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Faia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Jane Faia MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. Faia practice?
- Dr. Lisa Faia has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Faia practices Ophthalmology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and East China, MI.
See Ypsilanti Ophthalmologists.