A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Fazzolari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Fazzolari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fazzolari
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fazzolari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Fazzolari, DO is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fazzolari graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fazzolari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Department of Mental Health/Chemical Dependency Services
- John George Psychiatric Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Rosemary Fazzolari DO is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Fazzolari practice?
- Dr. Lisa Fazzolari has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Fazzolari practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists and Walnut Creek Geriatric Doctors.