A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Fazzolari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Fazzolari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fazzolari
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fazzolari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Fazzolari, DO is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fazzolari graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fazzolari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Department of Mental Health/Chemical Dependency Services
- John George Psychiatric Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Rosemary Fazzolari DO is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Fazzolari practice?
- Dr. Lisa Fazzolari has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Fazzolari practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and Pleasanton, CA.
See Oakland Psychiatrists.