A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Feldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Feldstein is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldstein graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Feldstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Feldstein MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Feldstein practice?
- Dr. Lisa Feldstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Feldstein practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI and Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.