Internists

2200 Green Rd
Ste B
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
734-994-7446
Locations and availability (3)

1.5

|  Horrible doctor  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

She blames all ailments on allergies. I believe she is responsible for my mothers death becasue she kept saying allergies. When it was actually congestional heart failure. She should not be a doctor!!

|  Long time patient  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

For Medical reasons had to switch doctors but still miss her warm concerned care and treatment, was not afraid to do minor surgery, cysts, pre-cancer removal etc. saved me lots of time and expense with referals.Carl

|  felt like i was in an SNL skit  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2009

I wanted a complete physical because of age and family history. I had to wait 3 1/2 months for it and take a day off work. A month before my appointment I told my gyno about my up coming physical and she ordered what she called a preliminary blood test adding that your new doc. will want to do a more complete work up but this will be a starting point...Well, when I went in for my physical, the doc said my blood test was fine and I didn't need any other tests. When I told her I had lost 10 lbs. she raised her hand to high five me, so I high fived her...that was six years ago i imagine she fist bumps now...anyway...the visit was so surreal I wandered how much stranger it would get. I told her my toe nail was troubling me..she asked me to take off my sock, i did, with my foot on the floor she just looked down and said oh that's just trama to the nail, anything else...I said i'd like my skin tags removed, she said the nurse would remove them because she's not good at that, and if that was all, have a good day...and then she said "oh, almost forgot, sit up on the table", mind you I had been sitting in a chair the whole time...I sat on the table and she had me lean forward. She lifted up the back of my shirt and said "everything looks ok, the nurse will come in for the skin tags"...oh so very bizarre! Needless to say I found a new doctor.

|  No help what so ever....  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2009

She is not even listening to you. Many favorite conversation with her: Allergy medicine gave me a migraine and don't like to use it. Her answer was, just try it one more time to see you are going to have a migraine or not? Did she know how painful the migraine pain???