Dr. Lisa Ferrara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Ferrara?

Posted on August 5th, 2016

as I always hated going to doctor's, Dr. Ferrara always makes me feel comfortable and relaxed. She is friendly, warm and professional. You feel comfortable talking to her about anything

Truly Extraordinary

Posted on April 24th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Ferrara for nearly 20 years. During this time she has demonstrated her commitment to compassionate, patient-centered care over and over again. She is kind, funny, and down-to-earth. Regardless of the amount of time that passes between appointments, and despite the number of patients she must see, she always remembers exactly what we talked about and what was going on in my life when last we met. I have never felt as though I’m on a timer when I’m in her office – for those minutes, her focus is on me and I am given as much time as I need. This is very unusual in the current healthcare climate. Other family members of mine have used her as their primary care physician as well. She has been there as a support for me and my family throughout many difficult and trying illnesses and personal struggles. Having Dr. Ferrara as an inimitable source of encouragement throughout has, I believe, made a world of difference. Dr. Ferrara is a true exemplar of the compassionate physician – and her humanity and dedication are matched only by her knowledge and skill. She is truly a credit to the medical profession.

Posted on November 11th, 2009