A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Fish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Fish, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Gestational Diabetes
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Fish has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa H Fish MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa H. Fish practice?
- Dr. Lisa Fish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Fish practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.