Learn more about Dr. Lisa Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Fish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Fish, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Gestational Diabetes
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Fish has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa H. Fish practice?
Dr. Lisa Fish practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Robbinsdale, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.