A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Fisher, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Fisher MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Lisa Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Fisher practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newburgh, NY.
See Newburgh Radiologists.