A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Fisher, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 53 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Fisher practice?
Dr. Lisa Fisher practices Diagnostic Radiology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY.
See Middletown Radiologists.